Saturday, February 12, 2011

Off-season

Well, it has been a while since my last post.  What can I say, it is the off season.  All I have been doing is spending time on the trainer and core strengthening.  Just trying to keep a good base till Spring.  It really hasn’t gotten out of the 30’s here and most days it doesn’t get out of the teens.


I have found a good set of training videos that you can only find online, and they only play through the computer.  Plus, they are only $10.99 a piece!  They are called Sufferfest.  If the name doesn’t give it away they are a really good workout.  Most of them are an hour in length and include a warm-up and cool-down.  They also include some awesome race footage of professional races.  I found about these videos from Velonews.com.  Here is a link to their article over the videos http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/01/bikes-tech/review-the-sufferfest-indoor-training-videos_155954.



Hopefully, soon the weather will warm up to at least the 40’s and I can get in some outdoor training.  I also need the snow to melt off the road.  I will post again sometime soon.  If you want to watch some funny videos to keep you occupied till the snow thaws try Jeremy Powers “Behind THE Barriers” videos.  Till then keep training, race season will be here sooner than you think and you don’t want to get left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment